- Ing. Pavel Steklík - Specialist in equipment deployment, workplace design and ergonomics
Continental Automotive Czech Republic s.r.o., plant Frenštát p.R.
- „"My cooperation with Mr. Tomáš Baroň started when he joined Siemens Automotive. Gradually, after hard work and self-study he became an experienced specialist in the field of job creation and ergonomics. After purchasing the Automotive division of Siemens by Continental, he went to work at Kardia, where he fully exploited the acquired knowledge and expanded it. In his new position, he further cooperated with Continental in evaluating workplaces in the field of preparation of categorization of workplaces. We have always been satisfied with the results of his work and can be recommended as an experienced worker in the field of ergonomics and categorization. "
- Ing. Martin Baumruk, Ph.D. - Project Manager
Application Enginner Digital Factory, Siemens Industry Software, s.r.o.
- "Mr. Tomáš Baroň has devoted himself to the field of ergonomics and risk analyses in the workplace in the long-term, systematic and in great detail. Already in 2007, the first in the Czech Republic, in the company Continental (formerly Siemens VDO) has brought into practice instruments for digital ergonomic analyses (Tecnomatix Jack.) Since then he has been in the field of ergonomics, measurement and evaluation of workplace risks and new methods for analysing and minimizing risk factors at expert level. From both professional and personal point of view, I can recommend his advisory services. "
- Mgr. Stanislav Opluštil - Ergonom
Hella Autotechnik NOVA s.r.o.
- "We were very satisfied working with ErgoCzech Ltd.. Expertise is at a very high level, as well as a willingness to meet our needs and right attitudes. Deadlines were always met. I can only recommend a cooperation with this company. "
- Ing. Martin Götz - Corporate EHS Manager
- "During our long-term cooperation with Mr. Baron of ErgoCzech Ltd., we dealt with a number of issues in the area of work hygiene: whether it was preparation of documents for categorization of works, ergonomic screening of our production sites or training of the engineering department in ergonomics, cooperation always took place at high level. "
- Ing. Michaela Marenčáková - Health & Safety Specialist
Magna Exteriors Liberec
- "With the services provided by ErgoCzech s.r.o. we are very pleased. Mr. Baroň has a great performance, always advise us and comes when we needed him. The ergonomic audit protocol of our workplaces was prepared in advance and exceeded our expectations. In particular, we had a help with specific technical recommendations to improve the ergonomics of the workplaces. We also took part in the "Ergonomics Basics" training, which I can only recommend. "
- Ing. Jindřich Novák - EHS Manager
TYCO Electronics Czech
- "With Mr. Baron, we collaborated on the ergonomic project at the assembly workstations. An audit has been carried out for over 850 workstations with individual technical and organizational proposals for improvement. We also used ErgoCzech to consult and implement Categorization of Works and Ergonomic Training. ErgoCzech is the industry leader and we will continue to use our services. "